Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life Learned

Life is so sweet. Right now I'm making faces at a 4 year old who is smiling at me with the biggest smile and imitating me. I stick my toung out and she sticks her tounge out. I puff up my cheeks and she does the same. She prances, not walks, all around panera. What simple, innocent admiration and imitation. ( I just watched her run through the grass outside and trip, standing up and becoming all smiles again. haha)


So back to what I was going to write before isabelle showed up. (her parents said her name) This has been a crazy month of my life. I have never cried so much or been so upset by so many different things. Regardless of that, I don't look back with many depressed thoughts. I wish none of the crap would have happened but I've learned life. I have learn that life is hard, not fair, and kicks you in the butt. Relationships with people let you down. The constant, as usual, is God's faithfullness. I would be forever broken without grace. What heaps of it I've been given over the past 4 weeks! While people let you down, I am so thankful for those that have managed to become a part of my life.

1 comment:

Heather Orr said...

Love you! Miss you! (and not sure of which one I feel more!)

I Heart You