Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mamma Mia and Venus Fly Traps

Who in the hell made the movie Mamma Mia?

From about minute 2, I knew this was going to be a long movie. I was embarrased watching it in the theatre with 70 women and 2 guys. (1 of those 2 was my dad) Needless to say, we left early. I turned and looked at my mom and said "Seriously, are we really going to stay?"

My dad said he felt like he was walking out of a dirty movie and almost stayed for the whole movie. No matter how I felt I could NOT have sat all the way through mamma mia. Ugh!

I was at starbucks today and all around the store were venus fly traps. They were much smaller than I expected. In my imagination they're huge and are a threat to humans. But to my relief, they are actually the size of a quarter and not quite as dangerous as I would have imagined. They did do their job though... there were quite a few dead flies that had met their doom. i want one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you.
:)

I Heart You