Monday, October 6, 2008

Wedding Bells

Wow. I'm getting married.

I feel like the idea that I am a fiancee has settled in a bit more. Sometimes I feel silly but I know without a shadow of a doubt that Shawn is everything I could ever want or imagine.

So wedding dates.... I feel like I'm not allowed to post what day we're thinking. My friend just had a baby and they didn't tell anyone the name until she was born so that everyone wouldn't be able to rag on the name because she was already a born human. Maybe that has messed with my mind.

Anyways, screw that. We're thinking January 31st. The sooner the better, right? Right!!!

I have to have a wedding meeting with my mother, the organizer extrordinare, Right now she cannot think about plans for my wedding, as my sisters wedding is in 12 days. I'm so excited for her wedding. It'll be fun to have a picture of something that isn't to far in my future.

That's about all right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRITT YAY!
feel free to pick my brain as far as what worked and what didnt at or wedding! YAY YAY YAY

the apple said...

whoaa. congrats. I haven't been following the news from our DTS "alumni", but I was pleasantly surprised at the good news.

I pray you guys will have an awesome wedding!

congrats again!!!!

-Inoh

I Heart You