Sunday, August 12, 2007

Eagle Rock

I'm pretty sure I don't deserve a day like today. Actually I know I don't but I'm glad I serve a good God who loves to bless His children!

We're up at Eagle Rock the mountain campus of YWAM Denver. It is one of the most beautiful places I've been. Maybe it's just everything together that makes it so beautiful... being in the mountains, being able to relax, and just doing life together with my closest friends. We're one large family and I love it here.

From about 11 to 3 this afternoon we hiked up Eagle Rock mountain. It was breathtaking. I went with my 3 friends Matt, Shawn, and Krista. It was somewhat strenuous but the view was worth it. I'm telling you, sitting up at the top of that mountain with my friends talking about how great God is was one of the finer moments of life. Yah, I miss home but God has given me such immense grace to be able to handle this time that I can't even believe it. It's so much easier to praise God among awesome beauty. After dinner there was a full rainbow across the mountains. It was amazing.

This is going to be a great week. Chill class times, running in the mountains, and my parents coming will ensure the greatness of this week.

Again I love and miss all of you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sitting on a mountain?
rainbows?
Thats very awesome Britt!

I Heart You