Friday, August 10, 2007

Week 7

Ok, so I said that last week was the fastest, well I stand corrected. I seriously don't know where the days went. This has been my favorite week of classes by far. We were super blessed to have Dean Sherman come in and speak on Spiritual Warfare. I learned immense amounts of knowledge, a lot of practical knowledge.

God has blessed me a ton this week. I got a backpack and a sleeping bag.... for free!! The johnsons went above and beyond and bought me that stuff and more. I don't even know how to be thankful enough! I just really really feel very blessed.

My parents come in 6 days!! Hallelujah! I can't wait to see them. I've actually be homesick the past couple days. It'll be incredible to be refreshed by them.... and have my mom help me pack. : )

We leave for India in 17 days! Can't elaborate more because I'm speechless for now.

I love you all and miss you guys!

No comments:

I Heart You