Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brittany is... Not hiding from security in the airport.

I am in the Chicago airport and it is 1:45am. Shawn is asleep on the bench next to me. I am so jealous of his ability to sleep literally anywhere. We tried to hide in Concourse B all night but we kept hearing over the intercom that that was not ok. I could not sleep for the irrational fear that the entirity of the Chicago Police Dep was going to arrest us. This, of course, did not happen. A very friendly security guard informed us that we could not sleep here and told us where we could stay the night. This saved us from shamelessly lying. (We had a whole lie story made up together just in case we were separated for questioning)

So currently we are sitting in the baggage claim area. I have a pinched nerve in my back that hurts every time I breath and we still have like 4 hours till we could head out. I have been reading this book called The Center of Everything. I hate it. It made me cry. Check out this picture-- Me, the crazy-haired girl, is sitting alone on a bench in baggage claim at almost two in the morning with tears stream down my face because I read about two fourteen year olds that have sex. Yes, that makes no sense how that could bring me to tears but i guess its just been a long day and maybe i'm emotional. So I want to toss it in the trash but my sister bought it and I'm sure her bookshelf would look awfully sad minus a book.

Oh, Shawn is moving. Maybe i'll get him to talk for awhile.

1 comment:

Tania Luna said...

haha cry baby. dont read books that make you cry!

today Mauricio came into my work with all the "tech guys" of Flamingo. He is married! He is also very nice still.

Yesterday Matt, Garland and Allen came in for a lunch meeting with some fancy NBA star. He says Kobe Bryant has the best work ethic out of any NBA player but that Wade is the best out there right now.

Thought you should know.

I Heart You