Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two posts in one day.... I have a lot of time on my hands

I am in the process of finalizing my plans for me and Shawn's around the world missions trip/ honeymoon. We will be gone for at least 5 months and then we will see from there. Our itinerary is:
LA
New Zealand
Australia
Thailand
Cairo
Europe

We were so flipping blessed to find a great fare for the whole deal. So if anyone has some extra cash and a week off work then you should come meet up with us somewhere! I have been kind of apathetic about it this past week or so because everything has been changed like a million times and it's big deal to spend all that money on tickets. I believe this is the right thing though. After looking up places to visit and ministries to work with, I realized that we have so many options and everything is fairly inexpensive. We will need to raise a little support or just wedding money to do this deal. I believe the planning of this has just been a God thing. I'm just excited to meet people and get connected with this awesome world. I see this as a preparation for our future. Planning missions trips on a budget for church groups is what I would love to do with my life and travel gives such great life experience. Really, come, everyone!

4 comments:

Heather Orr said...

So proud of you!!! You are going to change the world!

Britt said...

thanks heather! you made a significant difference in my life to help me be the way I am today!

Tania Luna said...

you will be married soon.

that's wild.

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you both! i know you're going to do amazing things!!!
~(re)becca p.
;)

I Heart You