Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 2/3

Yesterday was great. Except for 3 hours of going over our manual. I've met all the other students and they are great. I wish I could write a detailed description of what it's like here but it's difficult to convey. They say that these 5 months are a pressure cooker/greenhouse environment, which means that it is an intense time for fast growth. If you add all the hours of our sessions, quiet time, small time, and worship then it's the equivalent to 4 years of going to church on wednesday night and sunday. Crazy! haha Everything is intense here. For example our DTS leader, John Murphy, told his testimony and I'm pretty sure most people were crying or tearing up. I love it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yea some days are quite long. It really is like church over a span of your lifetime condensed into a few months. Sounds fun.....and not. haha But I am so happy you are loving it. God answers prayer. Look foward to hearing more. Sorry I havent been able to talk on the phone....crazy busy with nothing in particular
love ya mucho
Luna/t/big bird

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see such an awesome turn a round!!! It's all about prayer :) We are still missing you though. Esp because fourth of July is approaching and I don't have anyone to watch the fireworks with :(

I Heart You