Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The dreaded ACT

My brain hurts. I've been working on the ACT for about 4 hours now. I've completed one online test and I don't feel spectacular about it. I suppose I've finally realized why I should work (and study) as though doing it for the Lord. I really don't want my lack of discipline or abundance of laziness to screw up any plans God may have for me. Like right now I don't think I'm going to go to college, but I've realized that I need to work as hard as possible to do well on this test in case it's God's plan for me to attend college. One of my friends said that education is one of the extreme privaleges of America and that I shouldn't pass it up. I agree with her in the privalege part. Whether or not I pass it up is up to God. All this to say please pray for me and I will try to do my best so I might have all that my future holds. : )

2 comments:

Megan Erin Allen said...

P.S. I love your new layout!

Anonymous said...

Good words.

I Heart You