Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sleep?


I can't sleep. I tried. I couldn't. I tried again. I couldn't. I think I'm starting to understand my brother's life. He says he has trouble falling asleep. You may notice that it is only 10:25 and that's not late enough to write a blog saying I can't sleep but I've been in bed for an hour. Lately I've been trying to escape my mind sooner than later. I can't stop thinking about everything. I hate it. Not sure if this bothers other people but I hate seeing so many "I"'s in what I write. It makes me feel so self centered, which I am. My blog is only about me me me. Who wants to even know about me? "I don't!" brittany states emphatically. Ugh, I mean seriously, I sicken myself with how dumb and redundant my thoughts are all day. So inwardly focused. It's so much easier that way. "forgive me , God" I'm done now. Can't write any more "I"'s ..... Night

No comments:

I Heart You