Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nothing-ness

I don't really have much to say but today was good. Spending the morning with God is revolutionary for me. I used to do it at night but give God like 15 minutes and I realized that my day is just in focus when I start out reading the bible. Anyways, so after that I went to the gym. I took this class called NFL training camp, which an ex-NFL guy at our church teaches. Today we mostly sprinted and I was a lot more competitive than usual. I hate being beat by a whole bunch of soccer moms. I actually talked to people at the gym today. Usually I keep to myself. After class I was suprisingly not sweaty so I went and hung out at the church offices. After chick-fil-a, my cousin, her friend and I went to the mall and to drop her friend off at the airport. Now I am back at home and the only reason I wrote this completely pointless and quite personal blog is to waste time till my middle school life group. I'm not really looking forward to it, but lets keep that between me and you. Well I've wasted a satisfactory amount of time on this so I must go.


ps. I found my phone!!! You probably didn't know I lost it, but I found it!

No comments:

I Heart You