Thursday, April 26, 2007

To show you how fragile my mind is, watching American Idol last night completely changed what I want for the future. No, I do not want to audition for and win American Idol (which I totally could haha) But it made me want to live with the 50,000 orphans who live in one region of Africa. The show pushed a whole bunch of charities and one of them was for this orphanage. My heart was breaking and I felt close to tears. These children need God so badly. To offer hope in a hopeless life, or peace in their world of chaos is my dream.

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27

Does if get any more simple and straightforward than that?

No comments:

I Heart You