Thursday, July 19, 2007

I wish every single person I know could have been in our classes this week. God did AMAZING things! Jeff Pratt was our speaker. His topic was the Father Heart of God and he is passionate about getting us to believe how in love with us God is.

Let your religion be less theory and more of a love affair. -Chesterton

He drilled into our heads
- God is mad about us
- We were a dream in God's heart even before we were born
- He's been pursuing us since the moment we were born.
- How can we say He doesn't love us? He laid down His own life and he would have done it even if you were the only person on earth.
- Christ died of ALL of our hearts not just a little
- Christ died for ALL of our sins so we neglect his love when we lug around our past.

I wouldn't say that everyone cried the past 3 days but I will say 80% did. 100% cried at least once. God just did a lot of healing in peoples lives. I feel so blessed to have the family that I do. The theme of my life so far has been grace. I have been saved from so much.

On a lighter note, I have kitchen duties this weekend. : ( I don't know why I said I'd do it but my 2 friends are so maybe thats why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How amazing that you have embraced God's love and grace with such openess...many adults will never get to that point in their lifetime. Very excited to hear the lessons you have learned. You are awesome!

I Heart You