Monday, July 23, 2007

This weekend has had it's ups and downs

Ups
-Kitchen Duties with my two best friends (this entails the making and cleaning up of breakfast,lunch and dinner for 50 people) Ok, it doesn't sound good but we had fun for the most part.

-I did one of my favorite things in the world... I took a nap.

-Went to Krista's movie nigh ( my friend Krista puts on movies and makes popcorn on Saturday nights)

- Baked 2 double batches of cookies.... YUM

- Talked to family and friends a lot.

- I found a deserted room and stacked 5 mattresses on top of each other and had the greatest night's sleep.

Downs
-Kitchen duties haha It was just a lot of work when you're washing that many dishes.

- It was sooooo hot inside and outside.... I treasure air conditioning.

-I had a "talking to" from my friend.... that sucked more than anything


Ok, I have to go do devos. love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im doing a science experiment to see how much gas is actually spent using air conditioning. I shall report my results to you as soon as enough data is collected......ciao love ya

I Heart You