Friday, July 6, 2007

weekend

Life is pretty good here. I'm having a hard time being homesick knowing my parents will be coming in a little over a month! At first I was thinking I would be the only one with family coming and I'd feel like a baby. Now who cares?! I want to see my parents! haha And a lot of other people have visitors.
I'm excited for this weekend. I love to relax these days. I've got a head start with finishing my book and the rough draft for my book report. What a relief to get that off my chest. I have to make what is called a creative presentation on Tuesday. It is where you get a character trait such as obedience vs disobedience, creativity vs. underachievment, or hate vs. love and then make a skit, painting, song, dance, story, or sermon to represent it. At first I was really nervous but I think I have a pretty goood idea of what I'll do. My traits are creativity vs. underachievment. I'll let you know how it goes and what I do. But first just picture in your mind me representing the traits in a dance........ :) ha

2 comments:

Heather Orr said...

Hmmmm....I think you could mime it pretty well :)

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I would love to be a "special guest" and help you with your descriptive dancing... lol

I Heart You