Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ice

Ok, so I know I've mentioned there is no air conditioning but let me describe a little the affects of this. Imagine you're laying in bed. A bunk bed. With a blanket that sheds little hairy things all over you. And it's as hot as hell. I lay down in bed with my arms and legs spread out hoping that somehow a cool breeze will hit my face. Luckily, by the time I get in bed every night I'm so completely exhausted that the falling asleep part isn't to bad. The waking up in the middle of the night part is the worst. Last night I woke up with my hair and back wet with sweat. Even my new fan with a bowl of ice underneath didn't do to much. I wake up and stick my feet in the ice water. This helped but I think it was so cold it felt hot. Many nights are like this. I think I may be getting used to it. Sad, huh?


Ok I'm not a complainer, I just thought I'd give a little humorous account of the lack of cold air. Wish I had more time to elaborate but I must go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha--wow--u are one tough chicken : ) (???)
Well--if we were still roomies i'd prob still try to cuddle--haha
The bowl of ice with the fan is a fantastic idea by the way--so creative!
Love you!

I Heart You