Monday, May 7, 2007

Wind


Today has been good. My sister was in a great mood. I wasn't so much. She kept trying to cheer me up but I wasn't budging. After my cure-all nap, the world was a happy place again. We drove to Walmart with the new relient k CD blasting and the windows down. This has to be one of my favorite things in life. Driving on a hot day with the wind blowing my hair and screaming to my favorite music. We just had to make a trip by sonic. My sister is funny. She refers to our sonic drinks as "special treats" to her boyfriend in a little voice. Everything is grand and romantic with Megan. I think life has a lovely tint in the eyes of megan. The world is beautiful and inspiring to her. She is my best friend. If only life could just stop here for a little while. Why do we have to grow up?

1 comment:

Megan Erin Allen said...

my sister, my joy
I am very jealous of all your beautiful pictures. But I won't steal them from you. Let's run away to neverland together and have our pick of the lost boys. You can have Ruffio.
Don't go to Denver. I expressed my feelings in Pride and Prejudice talk to Tanya in my recent letter.
" We are all sorrowful at Gillming Manor dreading the absence of my sister as she tours the lakes with aunt and uncle (Britt going to DTS). Well anyways I'll see you soon. Love you.

I Heart You