Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Highlights

I could write many many paragraphs about how awesome this weekend was but I'll just give some of my favorite highlights.

One of my favorite moments was when I got home from hiking ( a post in itself ) my family and the kirks were all out at the hottub. As I came through the door, they all smiled and asked how my day was. I love feeling loved. I remembered how awesome it was to have the whole family together again. While sitting in the bonus room my parents said they wanted to see me and heather's moves on the exercise balls. (they have heard us laughing and hitting the floor up there for months) Gladly we started rolling and falling all over the floor. Loving the attention, Me, Heather, and Harrison gladly entertained the rest of the family. After the ball fun we just sat around the bonus room laughing and talking. I thought "This is the life".

Another moment was reaching the top of Crowders mountain. After a pretty strenuous hike and after tripping a few times (mostly me), we made it. It was so worth it. We layed on edge of the cliff with our faces hanging over the side. The breeze blowing up the cliff face was heavenly. I could have layed there for hours. It was a surreal day.

This moment might have made me the happiest of the whole weekend. I was with the Kennedy girls and we went to On The Run for some coffee. I had a caffiene headache and once I got in the car I had an incomparable happiness with the cup of steaming coffee in my hand. I sat there smiling for no particular reason. Yes, I suppose this make me an addict but how can something that makes me so happy be a bad thing?

1 comment:

Megan Erin Allen said...

the excersise ball show is one of my favorite. Right up there with Les mis. You deserve an awesome weekend. Love you so my sister.

I Heart You