Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Locker Room


Awkward Moment of the Day (perhaps the entire year)

After I took a cycle class at the gym I sat down in front of a mirror in the locker room to french braid my hair. I just learned how to do it so it took a really long time. I noticed as I was taking my time french braiding a lady came up behind me. She went to her locker and got some clothes out. The next time I looked up I saw everything...... yes, everything of this woman.... this old woman. (Imagine me gagging inwardly) Instantly I look down and take my hair out to start agian to give her more time to get dressed before I make the mistake of looking up again. She was like 2 feet away from me! Who does that? She must have been a confident lady or something. Ugh. wow. Eventually I got the nerve to stand up and walk very quickly out of the locker room. I hope this is as awkward as it gets.

No comments:

I Heart You