Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekend

As I sit here munching on my oatmeal I think about the awesomeness of this long weekend.

-My graduation party is tonight. The Gillming School for the Exceptionally Gifted is proud to have me as their valedictorian. ; )

-Saturday is SNL, the church's high school service.

-I may be making a proposal dinner for friends! How romantic haha

-Church on Sunday is outside! I'm the designated cameralady.

-I think monday might be hiking at Crowders Mountian. I love hiking and I love Crowders mountain so this should be fun.

-Harrison gets home from roadtripping!

Oatmeal done so I guess this post should be too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being voted Valedictorian--I am sad I will miss your speech--haha

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank T for being the inspiration and life partner in my.....life.....hahhahaha Love ya miss ya . I wish I could have been there.........

I Heart You