Friday, May 25, 2007

TheParty



Tonight was surreal. I'm speechless...... well almost. It was so weird having 30 people whom I love all at my house to celebrate me. I dreaded the opening of the presents and everyone staring at me. Then everyone started giving advice/encouragement/compliments. My heart was overwhelmed. I felt almost guilty getting all this praise. I know 100% that it is only by the grace of God that I want to do His will. I don't deserve to love Him or know Him yet I've been so blessed. I'm just joyful tonight. Wow......what a night...

1 comment:

Megan Erin Allen said...

Oh my dearest sister,
I wish I could have been there!! Did you get my card? I hope so. You definitely deserved a celebration all to do with you! You are the best I just wish I could have spent that special night with you and said things that would have embarrassed both of us. I love you!

I Heart You