Sunday, May 20, 2007

Love


"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" -Buddy the Elf

Cheesy, yes, but I am in love with Jesus! This has been a great weekend when I expected such turmoil. As we were singing "I can't stop falling in love with you. I'll never stop falling in love with you.", I truly meant it. He renewed my heart and attitude this week when I know that I don't deserve to even be thought about. Wow, I'm just joyful right now. I think the puzzle of my future is slowly being put together as I learn more about myself. This excites me more than anything. The whole world is an option. Nothing is holding me back. I wish everyone knew that they are the only thing holding themselves back from all the God has for them. Ok, not that everyone desires to travel the world but I'm upset when people settle. Don't settle!... Even after you get married. Life doesn't have to end unless you let it. Ok, rant over. So is this post.

1 comment:

Tania Luna said...

I wrote a blog on love today now we have something in common. I love buddy the elf. "And I love you cause your my dad"

I Heart You