Friday, May 18, 2007

Lynchburg

At points I wanted to shoot myself but 5 hours later we're finally here. Four grandparents.....Three losing their hearing..... Everyone talking extremely loud.......Wow. I don't know what I would have done without my ipod. We ate at the sketchiest restaraunt ever. We were the only white people and they opened up the back section of the restaraunt (which was completely empty) and made us sit there. I think I experienced my first instance of segragation. haha It was called Stephanies 2. I don't know where Stephanies 1 was but I don't think I'd want to go there either. We ate there because we couldn't find the elusive Cracker Barrel. Fast food was out of the question as my grandma made VERY clear. Oh well, I'm not complaining. Ok ok, I guess I am. It's just been a surreal 2 days.

haha We're watching Futurama. It's the one where Fri sells his hands to the devil.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahah..you sound like me today.
p.s. that is a funny episode of futurama..did you watch it voluntarily or did "someone" suggest it : )

I Heart You