Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ride

Yesterday I realized I just need to enjoy life. I can't get bogged down with lies that invade my mind. While reading in John I read, "Do not let your hearts be troubled" I realized that I am allowing my heart to be troubled. There has to be a decision to give that burden to God and not hold onto it for self pity's sake. If I can't get my act together now while I'm not busy then life is going to be out of control when my life is super busy. That was the wise advice of my friend Tanya. Like my dad always says, "Enjoy the ride".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Galations)Do not tire of doing good. You will reap the benefits of this waiting period soon enough, but do not tire! haha wise is hardly a word I would use to describe me. It is so important to live in and enjoy the moment. I am learning this more and more with every day. My attitude can drastically alter the outcome of any given situation.

I Heart You