Sunday, May 6, 2007

bob lob law



There is nothing like a good friend. While talking to one of my closest friends about marriage we decided that we pretty much have a great marriage. We know that the other loves us even if we don't talk for a week. We know that we think each other are beautiful even if it's not spoken. We know we're valued without the constant need to be around one another. I know it's probably just that the expectations of a romantic relationship and friend relationship are very different. Marriage has seemed less and less desirable in my mind recently. Some of the only two people who do it right (in my opinion) that I know are my parents. Thats not a great figure considering all the married couples I know. I guess the fact that I know what I want and don't want now will help me later. I will not settle. I guess that's all I'm trying to say. That and my security will only ever come from God. Just how I don't rely on this friend for my worth, I will not rely on a guy. God is the center. I hope I never loose perspective.

No comments:

I Heart You